Tom Wayman : Criticism
- "Looking for Owls: the Quest Motif in Tom Wayman's Poetry." by Wendy Keitner
[Online Article from Canadian Poetry at
University of Western Ontario, Faculty of Arts]
- Black, David. "Truth is a useful thing:
an interview with Tom Wayman".
In Canadian Dimension: v23 n7 (Oct 1989) : p32-33.
- Burke, Anne. "Our daily bread: the new work writing".
In Poetry Canada Review: v12 n2 (1992) : p8-11.
- Dansereau, Virginia. "Tom Wayman takes stock: an interview with Tom Wayman".
Poetry Canada Review: v13 n2 (1993) : p1,3.
- Hall, Phil. "Waiting for Wayman to get off work".
In Quarry: v36 n4 (Fall 1987): p73-77.
- Harris, John. "Tom Wayman and His Works"
In Canadian Writers and Their Works, Essays on Canadian Writing Press, 1997
- "Poems from ex-urbanite's growth spurt".
In Vancouver Sun: December 28, 1994: pC7.
- Serafin, Bruce. "Tom Wayman and the 'New' New Left".
In West Coast Review: v21 n2 (Oct 1986) : p76-93.
- Shilling, Grant. "Tom Wayman's work poetry".
In Poetry Canada Review: v8 n2/3 (Spring 1987) : p20-21.
- Smith, Doug. "Literature's big taboo: the work poems of Tom Wayman".
In Our Times: v7 n4 (July 1988) : p14-15.
- Smith, Doug. "Tom Wayman and the new work writing".
In Canadian Dimension: v23 n7 (Oct 1989) : p31.
- Smith, Doug. "Tom Wayman, working poet: the poetry of work and the astonishing weight of being nice".
In The Canadian Forum: v74 n843 (October, 1995): p22-24.
- Vermeersch, Paul. Review of The colours of the forest.
Quill & Quire v.65(7) July 1999 pg 41
- Caseburg, Sharon. "An Interview with Tom Wayman." In CV2
30.4 (Spring 2008): p7-18
Tom Wayman's works copyright © to the author.