Francis Edward Sparshott : Publications
Books & Chapbooks
- A Divided Voice, Toronto, Oxford University Press, 1965.
- A Cardboard Garage, Toronto, Clarke Irwin and Co., 1969.
- The Naming of the Beasts, Windsor, Black Moss, 1979.
- The Rainy Hills: verses after a Japanese fashion, privately printed, 1979.
- New Fingers for Old Dikes (broadsheet), Toronto, League of Canadian Poets, 1981.
- The Cave of Trophonius and Other Poems, Coldstream, Ilderton, Ont. Brick Books, 1983.
- The Hanging Gardens of Etobicoke, Toronto, Childe Thursday, 1983;
- Storms and Screens, Toronto, Childe Thursday, 1986.
- Sculling to Byzantium, Toronto, Childe Thursday, 1989.
- Views from the Zucchini Gazebo, Counterpoint-illustrations assembled by D.J. Knight.
Toronto, Childe Thursday, 1994.
- Home from the Air, Toronto, Childe Thursday, 1997.
- The City Dwellers and Other Verses, Toronto, Childe Thursday, 2000.
Francis Edward Sparshott's works copyright © to the author.