Penn Kemp : Other Publications
Books & Chapbooks
- What the Ear Hears Last. Toronto: Playwrights Union, 1994. (play)
- The Universe is One Poem: Four Poets Talk Poetry. Toronto: Simon
& Pierre, 1990. (play)
- The Epic of Toad and Heron. Coatsworth, Ontario: Black Moss Press, 1977.
Reprinted Playwrights Union, 1985. (play)
- Angel Makers. Toronto: Playwrights Union, 1978. (play)
- "Mind the Game." Losers First: Poems and Stories on Game and
Sport. Ed. John B. Lee. Windsor, Ontario: Black Moss Press, 1999. 87-91.
- The Universe is One Poem: Four Poets Talk Poetry. Ed. George Swede.
Toronto: Simon & Pierre, 1990. 16-35.
- When is a Poem: Creative Ideas for Teaching Poetry Collected from
Canadian Poets. Ed. Florence McNeil. Toronto: League of Canadian Poets,
- "Monarchs." The Story So Far. Ed. George Bowering. Toronto:
Coach House Press, 1971.
- "Siolence." Paragraph: The Canadian Fiction Review 15.1
(Summer 1993): 20-2. Reprinted in Poetry Canada Review 15.2 (June 1995):
10-11. Reprinted in Siolence: Poets on Women, Violence & Silence.
Ed. Susan McMaster. Kingston, Ontario: Quarry Press, 1998.
- "A Musing I Would Have Liked to Have Shared with Gwendolyn
MacEwen." Tessera 5 (September 1988): 49-57.
- "Penny Kemp." Cross Canada Writers Quarterly 8.2 (1986): 11.
- A Sacred Mosaic: Spiritual Poetry in Canada. Eds. Robery Sward and
Penny Kemp. Contemporary Verse Two: A Magazine of Canadian Poetry Criticism
6.1/2 (Winter 1982).
- Twelfth Key numbers 0-17 (1977-2001).
- IS volume 14 (Summer 1973).
Penn Kemp's works copyright © to the author.