Andrew Steinmetz : Publications
- Hurt Thyself. Montreal, Quebec: McGill-Queens University Press, 2005
- Histories. Véhicule Press, Signal Editions, 2000. ISBN 1-55065-141-2
- Evaís Threepenny Theatre. Gaspereau Press, 2008
- Wardlife: The Apprenticeship of a Young Writer as a Hospital Clerk. Véhicule Press, 1999.
Poetry in periodicals
- "Parthenon Gallery." maisonneuve. No. 8 (Pg. 80) April/May 2004.
- "Oligodendroglioma." The Fiddlehead. No. 128 (Pg.100) Winter 2003.
- "Small Talk." Books in Canada. (Pg. 45) December 2003.
- "Jargon," "Sir Roses." The New Quarterly. (Pgs 59-60) Spring 2000.
- "the sisters." Prairie Fire. (Pgs. 12-18) Winter 1999.
- "Histories." The Antigonish Review. No 144 (Pgs. 57-60) Summer 1998.
- "Medical Histories." Poetry New York. No.10 (Pgs. 50-58) 1998.
- "Visiting Hours." The Fiddlehead. No.190 (Pgs. 39-41) 1996.
- "Tower." The Fiddlehead No.181 (Pg. 84) 1994.
Prose in periodicals
- Monolog mit Gott. maisonneuve. Issue 9 (Pgs 34-39) June/July 2004.
- Monkey Life. The Fiddlehead. No.216 (Pgs 123-127) Summer 2003.
- Greetings from the Man-Secretary. maisonneuve. Issue 3 (Pgs 3ó32) Spring 2003.
Book Reviews & Author Interviews — Fiction
- I can see you being invisible, by Andy Brown. Montreal Review of Books. Issue 14 (Pg 4) Spring/Summer 2004.
- The Fortress of Solitude, by Jonathan Lethem. Books in Canada. Vol.33 (Pg2)
- A Sunday at the Pool in Kigali, by Gil Courtemanche.
Books in Canada. (Pgs 5-6) December 2003.
- A Touristís Guide to Glengarry, by Ian McGillis.
Books in Canada. (Vol. 32, No. 3) April 2003.
- Where the Words Come From: Canadian Poets in Conversation. Edited by Tim Bowling. Nightwood Editions, 2002. Books in Canada.
- Life of Pi, by Yann Martel. Interview with the author.
Books in Canada. Vol. 31, No. 6. September 2002
- Blue, by George Elliot Clarke; Days into Flatspin, by Ken Babstock;
The Predicament of Or, by Shani Mootoo. Montreal Gazette. February 2nd, 2002
- Girls and Handsome Dogs, by Norm Sibum; Clinical Studies, by George Slobodzian. Montreal Review of Books. Spring 2002
- Sister Crazy, by Emma Richler. Interview with the author.
Montreal Review of Books. Fall 2001
- Flesh and Blood, by Kenneth Radu. Montreal Review of Books. Spring 2001
Book Reviews — Non-Fiction
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: A Guide for Patients and Families, 2nd ed.
Mitsumoto, H and Munsat T. L. Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease.
- Numb Toes and Aching Soles: Coping with Peripheral Neuropathy by John A.Senneff. Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease. Vol. 2, No I, 2000
Andrew Steinmetz's works copyright © to the author.