Patrick Friesen : Criticism
Selected Book Reviews and Criticism
Earth's Crude Gravities
- Earth's Crude Gravities.(Book review).Belinda Bruce. Event 36.3 (Wntr 2008): p100(5)
the breath you take from the lord
- Hymn Books.(Crows Do Not Have Retirement, the breath you take from the lord,
The First Day of Winter)(Book Review).Jay Ruzesky. Event 32.1 (Spring 2003): p120(4).
- the breath you take from the lord.(Book Review).Mitchell Parry.
Malahat Review 142 (Spring 2003): p105(3).
Carrying the Shadow
- Carrying the Shadow.(Review).Tim Lilburn. The Canadian Forum 79.(April 2000): p38(2).
Blasphemer's wheel: selected poems, 1980-1994
- Blasphemer's Wheel. REVIEW. Poetry Canada Review, v.15(2) 1995 pg 24-25
- Blasphemer's Wheel. Canadian Issues, Je'02 pg Suppl. 27
St Mary at Main
- Besner, Neil. Patrick Friesen's St Mary at Main: a book of names.
Prairie Fire, v.20(2) Summ'99: Winnipeg in Fiction pg 216-222
- Prairie Fire Edition on Patrick Friesen; Volume 13, No. 1 (Spring 1992).
- Driedger, Leo; Driedger, Diane. Finding creative identities: Mennonite writers in Winnipeg.
Canadian Ethnic Studies, v.32(2) 2000 pg 75-94
Patrick Friesen's works copyright © to the author.