Milton Acorn : Selected Criticism and Reviews
Selected Criticism and Reviews
- The Northern red oak : poems for and about Milton Acorn.
edited with an introduction by James Deahl. Toronto : Unfinished Monument Press, c1987.
- After Acorn : meditations on the message of Canada's people's poet.
Terry Barker. Hamilton, Ont. : Mekler & Deahl, c1999.
- View from the typewriter. [videorecording] written and
designed by Robert Duncan ; NFB producer, George Johnson ; producer, Robert Duncan.
[Montreal] : National Film Board of Canada, 1992.
- In love and anger: Milton Acorn - poet. [videocassette]
direction, Kent Martin. Canada : National Film Board of Canada, Atlantic Studio, c1984.
- Milton Acorn : in love and anger. Richard Lemm. [Ottawa] :
Carleton University Press, c1999.
- Out of this world : the natural history of Milton Acorn. Chris Gudgeon.
Vancouver : Arsenal Pulp Press, 1996.
- Let the earth take note : the first anthology of the National Milton Acorn
Festival from 1987 to 1991. edited by James Deahl. Charlottetown, P.E.I. :
National Milton Acorn Festival Publishing, c1994.
- Advice from Milton Acorn. Thomas O'Grady. Canadian Literature n155 (Winter 1997 n155): pp139(15).
- The Uncollected Acorn. Hilda L. Thomas. Canadian Literature n130 (Autumn 1991 n130): pp177(5).
- I shout love and other poems. Canadian Literature 119 (Winter 1988): p136-8.
Milton Acorn's works copyright © to the Estate of Milton Acorn.